The Preserve at Oakdale Ridge
We are excited to be opening The Preserve at Oakdale Ridge for construction this Summer. This one street community will feature 30 home sites with a heavily wooded tree preserve behind all of the lots to create a serene atmosphere.
- The Preserve at Oakdale Ridge will be a historically inspired community with Craftsman, Farmhouse, English Tudor and Modern Tudor home styles.
- Located off Coltrane Road between Memorial Road and NE 122nd Street in Edmond.
- Homes starting in the $290s and up
- This community is located within A+ Rated Oakdale School District, which is a rare find for new construction!
- Every home site will back up to a tree preserve for added privacy and serenity.
- The Preserve provides easy access to I-35, Kilpatrick Turnpike and downtown Edmond and a quick drive to Oklahoma City.
We are now taking lot reservations and contracts for this new community! Contact Kylie today for more info at 405.315.1383.
Directions to The Preserve at Oakdale Ridge:
From I-35 and Memorial Road, drive 1 mile West to Coltrane Road. Turn South onto Coltrane Road from Memorial and drive 3/4th of a mile and the community will be on your left hand side on NE 125th Street.
Appointments required for this new community. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-315-1383 to set up your VIP appointment!